DR. ÖZGE ERGÜN
WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
PRODUCT AND SERVICE RECIPIENT DISCLOSURE TEXT
DR. ÖZGE ERGÜN (“Our Clinic”), we attach importance to the security of your personal data. With this awareness, we show great sensitivity to the protection of all kinds of personal data belonging to you by processing them in the best possible way and with care.
Since your personal data may be collected in accordance with Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”) and the European Union Data Protection Directive (“GDPR”), our obligation to inform you about the method and legal reason for collecting personal data, the purposes for which your personal data is processed by our Company, to which third parties your personal data is disclosed/transferred and for what purposes it is disclosed and your rights that you can use as a data owner exists.
Collection, Processing and Processing Purposes of Personal Data
In order to provide you with high standards of service, we obtain your personal data verbally, in writing, visually, or electronically during your visit to our clinic and examination.
In this context, the personal health data required for the execution of medical diagnosis, examination and treatment services and obtained for this purpose, in particular; The main general and special quality personal data collected are listed below;
Identity Data: Your name, surname, T.R. identity number, Passport information, Place of Birth, Marital status, etc.
Contact Data: Your contact data such as your address, telephone number, e-mail address,
Professional Experience: The profession in which it is performed.
Customer Transaction: Call center records, Invoice, bill, check information, Box office receipts, Order information, Request information, etc.
Risk Management Data: Information processed for the management of commercial, technical, administrative risks, etc.
Legal Action: Information in correspondence with judicial authorities, information in the case file, etc.
Health Data: Your health data obtained during the execution of medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, such as medications used, other diseases, cause of complaint, examination data, prescription information, blood sample samples, etc.
Visual and Audio Data: Security camera recordings, audio recordings
Your personal data listed above and your personal data of special nature may be processed for the following purposes:
- Conducting Activities in Accordance with the Legislation
- Execution of Finance and Accounting Affairs
- Conducting Communication Activities
- Creation of appointments,
- Carrying out Business Continuity Ensuring Activities
- Execution of Goods / Services Sales Processes
- Scheduling Appointments
- Execution of Risk Management Processes
- Ensuring Physical Space Security
- Carrying out Storage and Archive Activities
- Execution of Contract Processes
- Providing Information to Authorized Persons, Institutions and Organizations
- Execution of Management Activities
- Sharing the requested information with the Ministry of Health and other public institutions and organizations in accordance with the relevant legislation
- Protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services,
- Health Services Basic Law No. 3359, Decree Law No. 663 on the organization and duties of the Ministry of Health and its affiliates, regulation on the processing and privacy of personal health data,
Method of Collecting Personal Data and Legal Reason
Your personal data is collected and processed in all kinds of verbal, written, visual or electronic media in order to carry out all kinds of samples taken and all kinds of business included in the above-mentioned purposes and the field of activity of our Clinic within the legal framework and to fulfill the contractual and legal obligations of our Clinic fully and properly in this context. These persons are the legal reason for the collection of your data;
- Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data,
- Turkish Commercial Code No. 6102,
- Tax Procedure Law No. 213
- Basic Law No. 3359 on Health Services,
- Turkish Civil Code No. 4721,
- Law No. 6098 on Obligations,
- Decree Law No. 663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliated Organizations,
- Regulation on Private Health Institutions Providing Outpatient Diagnosis and Treatment,
- Regulation on the Processing of Personal Health Data and Protection of Privacy,
- Ministry of Health regulations and other legislation provisions.
In addition, as stated in Article 6, Paragraph 3 of the Law, personal data related to health and sexual life can only be processed for the purpose of protecting public health, conducting preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and their financing, by persons under the obligation of confidentiality or by authorized institutions and organizations without seeking the explicit consent of the data subject.
Transfer of Personal Data
Our clinic can transfer the personal data and special quality personal data of the personal data owner to third parties by taking the necessary security measures in line with the purposes of personal data processing within the legal limits. In this direction, our Company acts in accordance with the regulations stipulated in Article 8 of the KVK Law.
Your personal data and personal data of special nature, Turkish Commercial Code No. 6102, Tax Procedure Law No. 213, Turkish Civil Code No. 4721, Law of Obligations No. 6098, Basic Law on Health Services No. 3359, Decree Law No. 663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliated Organizations, Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, Regulation on Private Hospitals, Regulation on the Processing of Personal Health Data and Protection of Privacy and Health Within the framework of the regulations of the Ministry and other legislation provisions and for the purposes described above;
- Social Security Institution,
- Ministry of Health, sub-units affiliated to the ministry and family medicine centers,
- General Directorate of Security and other law enforcement agencies,
- Judicial authorities,
- Laboratories, medical centers, ambulances, medical devices and health service providers in the country that we cooperate with for medical diagnosis and treatment,
- The health institution to which the patient is referred or to which the patient himself or she applies,
- Your authorized legal representatives,
- Third parties we consult, including financial advisors, lawyers, tax consultants and auditors we work with,
- Regulatory and supervisory bodies and official authorities,
- Authorized public, institutions and organizations,
- Information and communication technology applications and software (“IT Systems”) (Microsoft Office365 e-mail software and online meeting and remote connection software) will be used in the conduct of our business activities. The infrastructure and databases of these services are located abroad. Your personal data will be transferred abroad with your “explicit consent” due to the fact that the infrastructure and databases of the IT Systems used for the purpose of carrying out communication activities are located abroad.
Your Rights Regarding the Protection of Personal Data
In accordance with the Law and related legislation; To learn whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, to request information about it,
- Access to and request personal health data,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- Requesting the correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Request the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- In case the personal data are processed incompletely or incorrectly, to request the correction of them and / or the deletion or destruction of the personal data to be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data are transferred,
- In the event that personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing, you have the right to request the compensation of the damage.
Data Security and Right of Reference
Your personal data is meticulously protected within the technical and administrative possibilities and taking into account the necessary security measures and technological possibilities
It is provided at a level appropriate to possible risks.
You can make your requests within the scope of the Law by filling out the “Application Form in Accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data” that you will request from our clinic or by petition with the documents that identify you.
Fulya Teras, Hakkı Yeten Cad. No:11, C1-67 – İstanbul
- You can send it through a notary,
- [email protected] address.
DR. ÖZGE ERGÜN
E-Mail: [email protected]
Web Page: https://ozgeergun.com.tr/
Address: Fulya Teras, Hakkı Yeten Cad. No:11, C1-67 – İstanbul