Why you may need a Brazilian butt lift?
Brazilian butt lift operation help patients to defeat the effects of genetics. The idea is to reshape and enhance the buttocks, hips, lower back to achieve the hourglass shape.
- Achieve wholeness, projection of your buttocks
- Improve the balance of your complete figure
- Boost your self-confidence
Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift?
Brazilian butt lift could be a good option to change the size and shape of the buttocks, yet, some patients are better suited to the operation, having realistic expectations about the operations and results is one of the most important factors before having any operations. Generally, patients assumed to be a good candidate for a BBL if you seek for the following:
- You would like to have a buttock augmentation.
- You have sufficient excess fat stores in other areas to harvest for injection into the buttocks.
- You are willing to avoid sitting directly on your buttocks for a certain amount of time.
Recovery/downtime after procedure
After the operation, you would need to sleep on your face or side, also you need to either lay or stand this way for the rest of the activities aside from using the toilet.
Please follow the instructions given by your plastic surgeon. You should be able to get back to light daily activities in 1 week after BBL Operation and return to work within 10 to 14 days.
Your life after the procedure
Brazilian butt lift results are expected to last for decades. 2 weeks after the fat grafting, your buttocks might lose up to %30-%40 of its first volume. This is quite normal, surgeons generally overfill the area to compensate this.Maintaining a healthy lifestyle would accelerate the healing process after your BBL surgery and help you to get a good result.